FMS2020 Goes Virtual! The online landscape of this year’s Summit has created exciting new sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities. Thanks to our media partners Tech Target and IDC, FMS Virtual will expand its market reach before, during, and after the event, and provide access to a treasure trove of industry data updated in real-time. The Summit will be located on the Whova Virtual Event platform, placing a variety of visibility and real-time lead generation features within fingers’ reach. Host demos, tech talks, meetups, your choice! Link to your sessions and have the list of attendees instantly. Sponsors and exhibitors also enjoy the flexibility to schedule private zoom meetings, conduct surveys, and reach out to your audience in a myriad of creative ways. Access to PR Media Room and press list, including special meeting rooms with Tech Target and IDC, are also included. And sponsors and exhibitors receive a free entry in the Best of Show Awards. Don’t miss the unique marketing opportunities offered by the industry’s signature event. Join us in hosting this year’s Flash Memory Summit!
Top 10 Reasons to Sponsor & Exhibit
at Virtual Flash Memory Summit
Massive Increase in New High-Value Leads.
FMS & TechTarget Partnership: TechTarget is the largest
worldwide media company covering the storage market. They
initiated a much expanded agreement to become a MAJOR
MEDIA Partner for FMS because of the following:
- FMS delivers “Best-of-Breed” unique content that is only
available through Flash Memory Summit.
- Many Flash Memory Summit sponsors and exhibitors
launch new products at FMS.
- FMS is frequently the choice for new companies in the
memory and storage segment to emerge from stealth.
- FMS & TechTarget Promotions: TechTarget will
conduct large-scale pre-event promotion to their 1.3
Million SearchStorage.com members. This promotion will
drive many new attendees from the Cloud and IT section
to register. Sponsors will thus receive expanded exposure
of their brand to this target audience as a part of their
TechTarget Market Reach: If only 1% of their members register, sponsors/exhibitors will have access to an additional
13,000 storage and infrastructure professionals who have not attended FMS previously. Typical organizations will include enterprise data centers, the largest hyperscaler companies in the world, and the fast growing market for high speed memory solutions with cloud and managed service providers worldwide.
Pre-Conference Promotion by TechTarget
- Website Marketing: TechTarget will conduct a broad-based
web marketing campaign with extensive banner ads promoting
FMS registration on their sites.
- Email Campaigns: They will also be conducting multiple email
blasts to their audience to drive registrations.
- Social Media Promotions: They will also leverage all of their
social media channels for additional promotions about virtual
FMS, all to drive attendance from their social media audience.
- Editorial Article Content: Perhaps most importantly, many
TechTarget articles by their storage editorial staff related to
topics covered at FMS will conclude with a “ More Info” link
directly to the FMS registration page. This extensive promotion
will significantly expand the quality and volume of major buyers
from leading cloud, hyperscale, and enterprise data centers.
Result: Much larger potential for high-quality leads.
Advanced 1-on-1 Communication to Attendees.
- Live Access to Registration Database: For the first time,
sponsors and exhibitors will have immediate access to each
Attendee’s name, title, company and personal profile
throughout the conference.
- Detailed Attendee Profiles: Sponsors and exhibitors can
easily identify prospective leads based on attendee profiles
including job responsibility, reasons for coming to FMS, and
topical interests per their registration details.
- Schedule Meetings with Attendees: The Whova virtual event
platform makes it easy to contact prospects and set
appointments before, during and after FMS.
- Real-time Meetup Capability: During the virtual FMS event,
Sponsors can schedule “Meetups” to engage a specific target
audience on a specific topic of interest. The meetup will be led
by one of the Sponsor’s subject matter experts and requires no
approval from FMS management.
- Real-time Analytics & Reporting: Real-time reporting of
keynote attendees for your Keynote Address and those people
who went to your Exhibit Booth. These capabilities increase the
potential for you to generate high value leads. For additional
prospecting to a target audience, Sponsors can initiate
pull-through marketing campaigns and promotions for those
who didn’t attend their Keynote or Vendor Sessions. How?
Because all of that content will be available “On Demand” while
the virtual FMS event is occurring or post-FMS on the
www.FlashMemorySummit.com website. This enables
longer-term lead generation than ever possible before.
24 Hour Expo
- Expanded Expo Hours: The Expo opens at 8:00 am (Pacific Time) on Tuesday
November 10 through Thursday November 12 at 4pm.
- Post-FMS Live Expo Booth: Optionally, Sponsors and
Exhibitors can keep their booth “ live” on the post-conference
platform hosted on the FMS website.
Flexible Booth Collateral
- The Virtual Booth Advantage: Sponsors and exhibitors will load their key content as prerecorded videos, live presentations along with pdfs and product images:
- Presentations (Keynote Address, Theater
Presentation, Demonstrations, Classroom, or other corporate presentations)
- PDFs of marketing and technology collateral (White
Papers, Solution Briefs, Data Sheets, etc.)
- Links to website content and technology partner sites
- Q&A with live subject matter experts
- Live Video Chats - 1-on-1, group chats - private or public
- Job Board
Post-Conference Lead Generation
- TechTarget will be transcribing all keynotes and sessions at
FMS and posting them with all videos and slide decks on
TechTarget sites until at least December 31, 2020.
- They will promote their members to click to this content in their
editorial and research stream on topics covered at FMS.
- TechTarget will immediately forward all leads generated from
post-conference content to FMS for immediate distribution to
you, our sponsors and exhibitors.
- In addition, under our agreement, our sponsors and exhibitors
are collectively guaranteed by TechTarget a minimum of at
least post-conference 400 leads from companies with 100+
- Access to the FMS Attendees list continues post-conference.
You can thus continue to communicate and network with
attendees and set meetings. The FMS platform will remain
active on the FMS website for many months after the event.
Sponsor/Exhibitor Led Virtual Meetups
- Each Sponsor/Exhibitor can schedule their own Meetups during
the FMS event.
- Sponsors and exhibitors determine the topics and leaders.
These Meetups can be recorded and posted in the Sponsor’s
Exhibit Booth during the FMS event or post-FMS on your
Live Tech Target Press Room During the Event
- TechTarget Editors will maintain a LIVE PRESS DESK during
the event. They will report interesting vendor news and topical
stories, new product releases, and the winning vendors of the
many FMS Award Programs. The press room will operate on a
live feed to SearchStorage.com (and possibly other TechTarget
sites addressing the storage market such as
- This content will appear both live on the FMS Press Room in
the Whova app, the FMS site, and on TechTarget sites, driving
interested attendees to Sponsor/Exhibitor booths.
Flash Memory Summit 2020 Virtual has a new strategy for conducting this year’s show. We have partnered with leaders in the industry, and media, to bring everyone a Best-in-Class virtual show. TechTarget’s engagement with a product vendor can easily become a
6-digit financial engagement. However, FMS Sponsors get this branding
exposure complimentary just by being a Sponsor. This value delivers worldwide exposure on TechTarget, where SearchStorage.com alone has an audience reach of over 650,000 hits per month.
To Participate as a Sponsor or Exhibitor
Call sales to reserve your exhibition and sponsorship package today. You can also download the Flash Memory Summit Sponsor and Exhibitor Prospectus for more information.