Your instructions await you. Just click on a link.
"If you expect to dominate a market segment, you should be able to dominate an industry panel discussion on the topic." – Dr. Tom Bradicich of HP
For Program Participants:
Thank you for participating in the Flash Memory Summit. Here is helpful information for preparing your presentation and reaching conference support people.
Your “speaker ready” room for Flash Memory Summit is in Hall D.
- Submit your proposed presentation. The deadline for proposed presentations has passed. Please consider submitting a presentation next year.
- Speaker Registration Register (as a speaker) for the Summit. Speakers from exhibiting or sponsoring companies/organizations can register at no charge. A registration code has been given to the person coordinating your company’s exhibit or sponsorship. Questions? Contact Alan@FlashMemorySummit.com Other speakers must register online. Speaker fee is $zero and grants access to all events, luncheons, and receptions.
- Submit Your Bio Submit your bio
- Accent Coach If you have an accent problem, we have good news! Help is available at a highly reasonable charge.
- Bring Your Laptop Bring your laptop and your presentation to the Summit. Arrive at least one hour before your speaking time and coordinate with your session chairperson.
- In order for your presentation materials to be included in the Online Summit Proceedings you must submit your presentation to Program by July 20, 2018.
- Register online for speaker’s badge by August 1, 2018.
- Make hotel reservations before May 15, 2018.
Biographical Statement and Transfer of Copyright
Speakers must have a biographical statement and transfer of copyright form on file with Flash Memory Summit.
The biographical statement is used by your session chair to introduce you. The transfer of copyright form simply gives the Summit the right to publish your materials (slides) as part of the on-line Proceedings. It does not preclude you from using or publishing them elsewhere or convey ownership rights.
Please contact our webmaster if you have any problems downloading any of the documents on this page.